20170925

W1-Judith Vila

                      WRITING N°1
Througout our life we form diferent types of relationships with many people, but knowing each one of them we discover that no body has the same personality.
Kevina and I are similar in some things, but different in many things too. When I first met Kevina, I discovered that she was a wonderful person. We became friends inmediately, because we shared many things in common; we both had very similar personalities. She is very funny. Similarly, I love to do jokes. Also she sometimes gets angry just like me ; for this reason we have a arguments. Kevina is always full of energy just like I am.
On the other hand, we differ in many things. She is usually a very cold person, but I am something more sensitive. I usually distract myself easily and on the other hand she has greater concentration.
Finally I can say that the people have different personalities, but in forming relationships such as friendship; we enrich our personalities; learn from others and come to love them. We are all different but we must respect each other.

                                                          Judith Vila

No comments:

Post a Comment