20170916

W2-Daniel Tupac Yupanqui

Dear Kevin,

I´m really happy to hear from you. I hope that you can come to Peru soon. I recommend you to travel in July because the weather is warm and there is not any rain, so you can visit the city without worries. If you travel, let me know the schedule of your flight to pick up you from the airport.

I have many plans to do with you. We will visit many places in my city Huancayo like "parque de la identidad", or "mate burilado" park. If you want, we can go to some other towns near to Huancayo like Hualhuas or Ingenio, where you can eat very delicious fish. By the end of your trip, we can travel to Cuzco to visit Machu Picchu and many other Inca cities.

I suggest you to take some classes of Spanish before you travel, because here people talk very informally and almost all tours are in Spanish. I am so excited about your visit! Write back when you get the chance.

Your friend,

Daniel. 

1 comment: