20170917

W2 - VALERIA AÑORGA

Hi Brayan,

I hope everything in Cuba is Ok. I was wondering if you would like to visit me and my family here in Peru. I've already had this conversation with my parents and, they are pleasure with the idea you can be here soon¡ As you can imagine, summer had come earlier in Peru this time, so it's possible that your vacations coincides with mine. 

Don't worry about the cost of this trip. Of course you'll stay in my home, so you won't spend in any hotel or meal. Here in Peru, summer is lovely; we can visit all mountain rain in Peru. You will learn a lot of rural life in some different communities far from the city, you also will learn about music and food in Los Andes¡ The Valley of Mantaro is amazing for visiting; there is a big diversity of animals and plants, of music and musical intruments, the clothing could be also different sometimes, mostly if there is an special holyday in some districts. Here, there are many, almost every day¡  Also we won't stop going to the jungle¡ Iquitos is a very historic place, you will learn there about rivers and species of fishes. Also, we will hear many different languages. I've always wanted to learn an authentic language from Peru so, I was planning to get into a course of Asháninka and, it would be very fun if you come with me¡ I'm sure you will enjoy learning a new language here. I suppose you know speak English and we both, Spanish so, why not learning a new one?

Oh¡ please, don't forget to bring both, warm and summer clothes. In Peru, most of the stations are very moody and, summer could be most like winter, or winter can be like autumn¡ It's important you to keep that in mind. I hope you consider this humble invitation. The object is to spent time with a very old friend. 

Greetings to your mom, dad and sister. I hope to see you soon¡

Have a great time¡
Valeria

1 comment:

  1. Please revise some of the vocabulary used and be careful with punctuation use a "!" exclamation mark instead of the "¡" exclamation mark.

    ReplyDelete