20170918

W1-Moises Grimaldo Espiritu Carlos

   My friend called Cesar is my best friend until now. We have been living in the same neighborhood since we were born. He is the older brother in his family and he is very responsible, conscientious and dependable but he is a kind of ambitious. Cesar and I are similar in some things but different in other things.

   Cesar and I are similar in somethings. For instance, he is very responsible because he has to take care of his little sister and he has to set a good example to her. In my case I have a little sister too but, I'm the middle child in my family. We have to be very responsible and give and set good example to our sister. Besides, he is a very quiet person, he thinks before speaks and we just have few close friends.

   We have our differences as well. Take for example he likes to fight. In contrast with me I know how to fight but I don't like to fight. Also he is not a good listener, but on the other hand I like to listen to people. Not only that, Cesar speaks a lot while he is in group or in public places. In contrast. I'm very shy to speak in public.

   All of these points, to the fact that Cesar and I have some things similar but different in many things. But we have been trying to be good persons and give good examples for our sisters and even though he is in the Marine of Peru. We are going to be the best friends always.         

1 comment: