20170918

W2- Brayan Basurto

Dear Valeria,                    October 15

I think It will be a good idea if you can come to Huancayo this year. I Hope you will visit me and bring me a lot of gifts. On july we celebrate independence day and some traditional parties that we have here. Also the weather is the best. We will get fun!.
There are lots of nice places where we can go. One of the most beautiful places that we can go is "ingenio". It has lots of restaurants and the food is very delicious. Also we can go to "concepción". Here in huancayo there are a lot of turistic places. I've mentioned two of the  most important places. Well, me and my family are planning to go to cuzco because it's so amazing and such a fun place to spend time with the whole family and with friends.
Don't forget to bring a camera to take a lot of photos in this turistic places  "Aguas Calientes", "Templo del sol" and  "Fortaleza de sacsayhuaman".
It's necessary that you learn the native language that is spanish to understand to other people and you enjoy to learn more about our culture. I hope your visit will be soon. I really miss you. I'm so happy about your trip. Write when you get the chance.

Sincerely
BRAYAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment