20170918

W2-Alvaro Torres

                                                                                                                       September 15th
Dear Dali, 
  It's great to hear from you again. I thought that you've been disappeared. This opportunity I'm writing to make you an invitation to my country, specifically to my hometown, Huancayo.
  I thought that if you come, we could do a lot of things together here, I would like to show you some places like "Parque de la Identidad", where you could see a lot of typical buildings made of stones, also there is "Cerrito de la Libertad", that is a zoo with a lot of beautiful animals from the mountain range, besides we could see "Nevado Huaytapallana" where there are a lot of beautiful landscapes, animals in their habitats and native speakers form the "Quechua", a language from Peru.
  I recommend you to bring a camera to take a lot of photos and also some warm clothes because here the weather is cold, besides tell me the kind of food that you would like from here, to have something prepared.
  Last but not least, try to take some Quechua classes to talk with the native speakers, they would appreciate that a lot.
                                                                                                               Your friend,
                                                                                                              Alvaro   

1 comment: