20170918

W2-Paul Anglas

My friend Bethel:


I think you are getting bored working abroad in Germany and maybe you are feeling homesick also. It´s been a long time since you went there. I was wondering if you could visit me for a few days. Christmas is coming and I know this is the month when you feel in your best. The weather is bleak in Huancayo as you like. 
There a lot of things we can do once you arrive here, for example: we can have dinner at your home with all our friends and probably you are missing Ingenio, your favourite place to eat out, we could go there too. But keep in mid that before doing those things, you have to take some Spanish lessons in order to be able to talk to us. Well I hope you are marvelous. I have nothing else to say so I hope you write back soon. I´m waiting for you here. 

See you soon

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment