20170924

W1- Katherine Baldeon

SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES WITH MY BEST FRIEND

 

I have a bestfriend who lives in HongKong, she is Justine . I met her when she came to Huancayo to do a social project as a volunteer. She is very independent . She didn't speak Spanish even though  she walked alone on the streets. She is organized because she was inundated of work for her studies and netball group.  I was surprised as she had enhanced her ability in speaking spanish. She learnd to utilize her google maps to arrive on time in her Project. I remember that she told me about  the importance to face your fears without thinking if it will be good or not just like I do. Justine and I are similiar in something but different in many things.


I have to tell that I have never thought in traveling to anothe country without speakig the mother tongue so I think it is incredible . Justine shows me how she can do that . Similarly , I am open minded like her . Both like to meet other countries to develop our skills in leadership through of potencial human. We are more concientious of our reality in our country. Both are ambitious in the same purpose.

We went together to gym. We always think that it is importat to take care of our health. Both are the older sister in our family so we have to take on more responsability about our siblings we should be the models of them.


On the other hand, we have a few differences. She is outgoing and flexible. In contrast, I am introverted in meet new people or maybe to feel confident of them. She is very organized ; however , I am disorganized for that sometimes I lost opportunities to do more things . I am only focused in my studies. She is vegetarian . In contrast, I eat meat .


To conclude , I think those differences are my complement because it helps me to be more aware about that. We can learn of each other because the life will be boring , if we are similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment