20170917

W2-Kevin Bejarano

Dear Moises,

It was so great to hear from you. I'm really glad that you can come to Peru in September. We are going to have an excellent time! I bet you.

When you arrive, I want to show you a lot of traditional places and a lot of landscapes. Also I want to introduce you to my friends and family. We can travel to Cuzco because it's one of the best place for tourism, after this we can visit the jungle because it will be a great experience, but don't forget to bring a camera if you want to take a picture, bring a casual clothes for mountain climbing.

Other thing that we can do is, go to many restaurants because the food in my country is very delicious! You will love it. Another thing that you have to keep in mind is, if you want to enjoy the trip better you can take Spanish classes because it's the native language of my country.

Finally I hope you have a good stay when you arrive in Peru.

Your friend,

Kevin


1 comment:

  1. Be careful with punctuation: Use a "comma" not a "period" to end a sentence.

    ReplyDelete