20170918

W2-Judith Vila

                                          September 15
Dear Ruben

I think it will be a great idea if you visit Huancayo this year. You and me are best friends and I really like that you came to visit me.

In Huancayo the best time to enjoy the wonders of this city is in July, because is in this month when is the best weather, so there many celebrations like the Independence Day on July 28 and the traditional party "Santiago".

We can go to visit the touristic places in my city, for example "Piedra Parada" in Concepción, Ingenio, Chupaca, "Paca Lake" in Jauja and some other places. We can go to the traditional party "Santiago" and you may know more about the culture in my city.

I know that Russia is so far, but try to imagine how funny our vacations will be in my city and come here. Oh I almost forget, but you need to learn Spanish only to this way you can understand to other people and enjoy more. I'm so excited about your visit! Write back when you get a chance.

1 comment: