20170925

W1 - CORRECTION

We are different or similar?

INTRODUCTION:

The differences and similarities with a person may vary, in many cases when someone have similarities with ther person can better reconcile and become very good friends, even that throughout my life I have seen that there are frienly relations between people  who are the "opposite" and find in that person everything, "complementation" some call.

OUR SIMILARITIES:

In my case, recently at ICPNA, I met Antuané, with whom I have many similarities, for example we like to be among groups of people, and talk with strangers is other thing that we both do, and that´s the way that we come to know and son we could talk. We also like to spend time in the cinema or go for a walk since we can "clear" our mind, whereas we can enjoy every moment that God and the life gives us.

OUR DIFFERENCES:

 We don´t have many differences, since she is an "Extrovert" girl and we like to do different activities and not staying at home however, she likes hang out at home and I don´t like that, I like to go out and take advantage of many things of the day and I like to always be doing something, in contrast to me, she loves horro movies and I like action, superhéroes or Disney movies, in my opinión are better than horror movies.

CONCLUSION:

In conclusión, you can find a friendship in a person, who has similarities or differences with you, every person have their own perspective, but in my case I like spending time with people who share the same things like me, because I can do a lot of activities wth them.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment