20170918

W2 - Richard Ore

Dear Antuane,

   I'm writing you because I want to hear from you. I'd like to invite you to my country for the next year in July. We have to talk about many things. Also, we could have a great time because in that month there are many parties in my city.
   I'm living in Huancayo and in July the weather is sunny. About the parties, I know that you like the parties a lot and in Huancayo we can go to the parties every day because in that month I'll have a lot of free time. I'll be on vacation!.
   If you come, in Huancayo there are many nice places where we can go. For example, we can go to Ingenio; in that place the food is delicious. Also, we can go to snowy mountain of Huaytapallana; it is a really beautiful place. On the other hand, in my city there are many nice places where we can go to dance. For example, in that month in Huancayo many people perform a traditional dance  called Santiago and in the afternoons we could go to dance Santiago or at night we could go to discos.
Last but no least, I recommend you that before you come you should take some Spanish language classes because it will be necessary to have more fun in our outings. I'll wait for you answer. Write back when you get the chance.

                                                    Your friend,
                                                    Richard

1 comment: