20170918

Ruben Ernesto Guadalupe Mavila

Dear Paola,


I am very happy because I am writing you a letter after a long time. I heard, that you are very stressed by the studies in the University. I would like you to come to Huancayo to visit me. So that you are not stressed, I could borrow my dad's car and go on a trip to tourist places like the snowy Huaytapallana, for me it is the most beautiful snowy Peru. Then we could go to the "Laguna de Paca" and walk on the rafts. At noon, we could go to Ingenio to have lunch "Ceviche de Trout" or "Trout Broaster", then we will return to Huancayo, but on the way we can buy milk ice cream in Concepcion. And at night we could go out to a disco, there are many nightclubs in Huancayo like Maxohh, Sonica, Mr Juerga, Taj Mahal and Insomnia. But if you do not want to dance we could go to a retrobar or a bar, there we could eat and drink. There are also places that have live music.

Besides that Huancayo is a very safe and big city, the people of Huancayo are very friendly, could introduce you to my friends of the University.


Finally, if you come to Huancayo, I recommend that you bring clothes for rain and for the heat, because it sometimes rains at night, but it is also hot in the mornings. Also you must bring your camera because the places that we would go if you come are very beautiful and you could take some photos there.


It was a pleasure to write to you.                                                                                     

 Ernesto.

1 comment: