20170915

W2-Piero Waidhofer

Dear Katherine,

It's so nice to write to you. I'm really happy, because. I want to invite you to come to Peru. I want to Show you around Huancayo and to introduce to my friends.

There are lots of nice places where we can go out for a coffee or to dance, I'd tell you that the best seasons to come are summer or winter, so I Will ask my father to take us to concepcion for a few days. I hope we can go there, as it's such a fun place, because we can visit the dairy plant and buy some milk, also we can go fishing.

Don't forget to take some classes in the native language of my country, you can study Spanish.

Last but not least, can you bring a good camera to take photos? I broke my digital camera, also you can bring clothes for the cold like jackets, sweater and heavy pants.

Love,

Piero. 


1 comment: