20170918

W2-Moises Grimaldo Espiritu Carlos

Dear Daniel,

          It was so nice to hear from you. I'm glad to invite you to my country, even though you are so far from Peru.

The best season when you should come is in the summer because in Peru almost everyone has vacations, besides there are many funny activities to do. For instance, there are lots of nice places where we can go out to visit the household names and landscapes around Peru such as, Machu Picchu, the jungle and Nazca. I'd also like to take you to some clubs to dance and meet interesting people in the principal cities in Peru.

To improve your experience visiting Peru. I hope you learn something else about Spanish language because almost none of one knows how to speak English. I'm so excited about your visit! Write back when you get the opportunity

 

 

See you soon,

Moises

1 comment: