20170918

W2-Jonathan Navarro Aguilar

Dear Christian,                                                               SEPTEMBER 18


Hi Chris I'm writing this letter to tell you how much I miss you and also to ask

you, why don't you visit me here in Huancayo , these days of September the

weather is excellent.Recently a new supermarket was opened, called Open Plaza.

We can go there to have fun,also to watch movies in Cinemark.

You know that here in Huancayo we have a traditional party called Santiago where 

we can dance and drink until dying.Chris do you remember Ilanit ?.She's in 

Huancayo now , you told me she is your forbidden love and that's one of the reasons

why you should come to visit me.You don't need to take any classes to visit me 

because you speak Spanish,you just need to be verey respectful and cheerful.


                                                                                                  See you soon,

                                                                                                          Jonathan

 

1 comment: