20170923

W1 - Daly Nicole Jayo


Ingrid and I are similar in some things but different in many things. In this writing I'm going to present the differences and similarities that my youngest sister and I have. We live together, she and I know all about us.

Take for example the case of study, she's very studious so do I. We do things right from start to finish. Similarly, in terms of responsability, we have many obligations and duties to fulfill and we do with a lot effort.

I have several reasons why we differ. First, I'm the most tolerant and I have more patience, however, she doesn't tolerate many things like lies or disorder. On the other hand, she loves math, I don't. Ingrid is more disciplined, tends to have much order and discipline. Also, she's very sociable and friendly.

Finally, my dear sister and I have many qualities and defects but above all, day by day we learn from each other and we help each a lot. I enjoy all moments with her, I love her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment