20170917

W2- Katherine Baldeon

Dear Piero,


I'm happy to make you an invitation to visit Peru. I know that I will win you over to come here. I will be your buddy  in this adventure. Peru has an incredible diversity  and charm. People and culture have fascinated the world for centuries. You can save a lot of money  because I have discounts as a peruvian . I am going to offer you a host family. You can learn of close manner the culture and enjoy with them simultaneously .


The best part of all is that your vacation coincide with the best time in Huancayo. It is in July  because the weather is good , it is not raining. There are many celebrations full of joys so bring your camera and confortable clothes. Huancayo is a worderful city  with the happiest people in Peru. We can do trekking in Huaytapallana, which has a wonderful landscape. Huancayo is located near to the jungle and many other cities, where we can go. We will enjoy doing many things such as mountain bike, paraglinding , abseiling , etc.


Last but not least, you need to learn  basic Spanish before to come here to develop your leadership so I advice you learn it fast .  Besides, the most of the people speak in Spanish so that you will improve speaking Spanish. I expect that you choose my country for your next vacation. Remember that I will wait for you .


Your friend,

Katherine

1 comment: