20170920

w1-Bethel Quispe

I have a large family and i am the third of six sibling in my childhood i always found my self playing with my sibling. Sometimes we fought for some toy, but then we made up quickly.
I am the middle children, and that was fabulous, because i could play with all my sibling, so was never bored.
Now we are grown and we have our families and we continue to be united and the family continue to grow.
Many friends say that i look like my sister Lea physically and i think it is true because she likes to help people, and so do i. We both like clean up the house listening to loud music. She is a perfectionist just like i am. We are responsible, agreeable, and self-disciplined just  as we have our similarities, and also have our differences for exmample, when someone annoys my sister she does not remain silent, she answers very quickly, whereas, i wait a few minutes, she is implusive, but i think before i speak. She is a fun-loving, amusing, and outgoing, in contrast to me i am diplomatic a peacekeeper and dependable.
On the other hand, my sister Lea doesn´t have any problem when she looks at blood and the wounds. However, i get very nervous.
Our differences do not form any barrier between us but on the contrary it makes us complete.
We both respect each other as we are.

1 comment:

  1. See suggestions for improvement at
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R8LZb7CcGpgAjjQ5gIOhG0jbyHX6C_CGWVh8R2SnFKA/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete