20170918

W2-Bethel Quispe

Dejar Paul,
I feel happy about writing this letter because i want yo ser you again. As you know my parental wedding anniversary is coming and It is a perfect time foro you ti visitar me. So the invitación is done.
I hace a lot aideas foro us when you arrive.
Fiesta i want to show my House and see my beautiful rabbit; as you know i love my rabbits so you can ser them directly, also i Will introduce you ti my friends.
As you know herencia un Huancayo there are lots of nice places where we can go, foro example, que could go ti Pavas lagoons, Convento de Ocopa, Huamanmarcas park and Manu others places.
I will ask my friends if they could come with us. I recomiendes that you Lear dime fhrases and dime expresiones in spanish. This will help you a lot. I can't wait see you soon.

Sincerely yours

1 comment: