20171016

W1-Jiménez Barrientos Paola

117 Ferrocarril Street 
 Huancayo City, PA 07751
October 5, 2017.


The Metropolis Daily Mirror
P.O Box 659
Metropolis City, PA 02203


Dear Editor: 

I would like to respond to the article about ¨All my life for sale¨, which appeared in the Daily Mirror Yesterday. I think the article was so interesting for me.

The way how Freyer realized that He was buying without caution was very interesting for me, because one way or another he realized that he had belongings that he didn't need.

And in fact that is what is happening with many people around the world, and unfortunately nowadays we can see the effects of consumption without caution. One of them is the ¨Global Warming¨ because of people's garbage.

I think the article will help many people that are compulsive consumers, and also help the environment

Yours truly,

Paola Jiménez.
 

1 comment: