20171018

W2-JOYCE LA TORRE

Joyce La Torre 
Av. Los Obreros 694
944868360

12/10/17
"Mr. Sanchez"
Joy Holdings 
Calle Real 940- Hyo

Dear Mr. Sanchez:

I am writing this letter to be able to get one of the vacancies that you are offering in your prestigious Company. After going through the position description, I have found that my skills and experience match well with the desired requirements.

With more tan 3 years of experience working in positions similar to the one offered, today I'm looking for a challenging role that allows me to develop my full potential. I feel that I could be a valuable person for your team, and I bring to you all the skills you need in a worker.

Given my extensive training and experience working as an economist at the BCRP (Reserve Bank of Peru), I hope you can give me a chance at your company

Please find attached my resume and a list of my references. I look forward to having a personal meeting to discuss how I can make a difference.

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Joyce La Torre 

1 comment: