20171017

W2-LUIS MATOS


Huancayo City, Pa 03344
October 12, 2017
Mr. Luis Matos
P.O. Box 661
Jr. Daniel Alcides Carrion 717

Dear SIr or Madam:
     
                                  I am writing this letter for applying to your company as an Arts Ambassadors International.

I studied in the university for two years, the courses of history and tradition about the culture in my city and my country. I leraned all the principal tourist places in Peru and also on the Peruvian gastronomy. I am an architect and I know everything about the different types and styles of Peruvian architecture.

I have an experiance of 5 years travelling and kowing different places and culture of Peru. I learned a lot about different cultural expressions during my trips.

I think that I am qualified for this ambassador's work of art and also I am ready to work representing your company and my country in defferent festivals around the world.

If you need more information about my experience and skill, please call me for an interview.

Sincerely yours,
LUIS MATOS

No comments:

Post a Comment