20171017

W2-Cover letter-Shayra Gomez

                        Shayra Gomez
                      426 Tacna Street
                              Huancayo
October 13, 2017
Más.Carmen Díaz
Alpacart S.A.
1200 Huancavelica
Huancayo-Peru
Dear Ms. Diaz
I'm a professional who like to work hard,  learn new things all the time and work in teams. 
My previous work experience was on Killak. It's another company about production of clothes with traditional materials in Junin.
That company has a good reputation. I stopped working there because I would like to have more experiences un those kinds of companies.
To describe myself I can told you that I'm creative and pariente.
I love to learn new things all the time.
I look forward to working in your company and have new experiences.
Thank you.
Sincerely yours,
Shayra Gomez


              
    

1 comment: