20171019

W2-Greysi Atencio

Writing 2

 

GREYSI ATENCIO

123 Huancayo Street, Peru

960438811 - greysiatencio@gmail.com

Thursday 12th -2017

Mr. Mario

Manager

C.E.E Company

Huancayo,10


Dear Mr. Mario:

I'm writing to express my interest from the logistic assistant position at C.E.E Company as advertised in the website .The attached has a resume which explains in detail my qualification for this job.

For two years ago I have worked as a logistic assistant at World Company. My current role was to give statistics and report to provide support of warehouse and supply. I have exceptional computer skill. Specially, I'm very good at with Spss Statistics, MS Word, Excel and Access, my experience is to host event for improve the brand in other places.

I'm an organized, detailed and responsible person, I'd like to focus in main troubles to find a good solution. I like to work with groups and show ethics.

 

Thank you for taking the time to review my resume. I hope that my resume is convenient for an interview

Sincerely.


Greysi Atencio

 

1 comment: