20171019

W1 - PAUL ANGLAS

Dear editor:


      I would like to respond to the article about All my life for sale, which appeared in Daily Mirror yesterday. I am convinced that it is and art projet for these reasons:

     

      You must be out of your mind if you do not sell the unneccesary belongings you have, I mean, selling your possesions is a good way to make easy money unless you would want to sell your own house, that would be ridiculous.


      Nowadays, people are selling many things online and there are a lot of people who pay too much but that is not our bussiness, that is not your money or mine.

 

      Also, Freyer´s possessions had a story and that is a good way for selling. Everyone has a relationship with their belongings. Personally speaking I had a Ford from the 70´s when I sold it I told its story to the buyer because I had a connection, a friendship with my old car and people love that. 


      There is  more than just selling. That is my opinion.


Sincerely your,
Paul Anglas

No comments:

Post a Comment