20171017

W1 By Pablo Juan de Dios

Dear editor:

I'd like to express my opinion about the article that I just read: ALL MY LIFE FOR SALE, which appeared on the Daily Mirror Yesterday. I'm glad that the autor admires John D. Freyer's. I admire him as well.

Since I started to read the article, I knew that I will do the same ASAP. It's a beautiful history about items and feelings. I'd like to know him.

In this society of consumerism. We need more people like Freyer, because buying, and discarding items will contaminate our enviroment. People should start to love their objects and keep it with them.

Finally, I'd like that your newspaper will promote more events like this.

Yours truly,
Pablo Juan de Dios

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

1 comment:

  1. The initial section does not follow the format of a formal letter.

    ReplyDelete