20171016

W2 - PAUL ANGLAS

ARTS AMBASSADORS INTERNATIONAL:

I am interested in the Arts Ambassador position at ARTS AMBASSADORS INTERNATIONAL. I currently work as a journalist for a local newspaper. I believe that the skills and experiences I have gained at this position make me an ideal candidate for the job.

I also worked as a broadcaster for UNIVERSITARIA radio, I have developed strong speaking and editing skills. For example one of my main duties is to prepare a short debate about social issues. 

This duty requires meticulous writing and editing skills and an ability to convey ideas crearly. 

I am confident that my experience in this cover letter qualify me for consideration.I look forward to meeting with you and discussing my qualifications in more detail. 

Sincerely,

Paul Anglas

1 comment:

  1. Work on the format of the letter. The initial part of the letter does not comply with a cover letter format.

    ReplyDelete