20171018

Fwd: Writing N° 1-Jose De La Cruz Ore

Obtener Outlook para Android


De: José De La Cruz
Enviado: miércoles, 18 de octubre 10:00 AM
Asunto: Writing N° 1-Jose De La Cruz Ore
Para: aariosvel.interm10@blogger.com

382 Cuzco street

Huancayo city, PA 04452

October 5, 2017

 The Republica Mirror

Lima city, PA 04428

Dear Editor:

Yesterday I read the article about All my life for sale, I can't agree with Selling all your belongings even though they don't have a real high value.

I think that Freyer had a good idea to get money and become popular, but I don't believe that Freyer had to sell all of these things that are so used and don't have too much value. Also, I think that many people bought those things without a good reason, maybe they only wasted their money in unnecessary things.

Yours sincerly,

Jose De La Cruz

Jose De La Cruz Ore

1 comment: