20200326

WRITING N2 - I07

(I07 , WRITING Nª 2, JOSUNI EGOAVIL ESPINOZA)

 

I had a very bad difficulty experience when I was 7 years old. One day, together with my cousins ​​and my aunt we decided to go to a park that was close to my aunt's house and it was very little known, we were playing in that park for many hours , but my cousins ​​had to leave because they didn't succeed to doing their homework, but, I managed to doing my homework, so I decided to stay playing in the park, my aunt had  to leave my cousins ​​to his house and she  told me not to go away from the park, but I decided to go to an area a little away from the park, so when I started to run in that area, a glass entered my foot, going through my shoe, It hurt a lot, and I couldn't walk, and  nobody could hear me, a lot of blood started to come out of the wound, and my aunt didn't come, after a while, my aunt came and took me carrying to his house. She managed to  removIN the glass and then they took me to a clinic, now I still can't walk well and I have a scar.

 

 

 


Libre de virus. www.avast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment