20200326

WRITING 2 - NICOL KIARA MUCHA PRUDENCIO

I had a very bad experience when i was entering third grade and my mother asked me to changed my school and i accept.
The problem started when i attend the first day of classes, most of the girls looked at me with hatred, i didn't understand why and i supossed it happened because i was the new girl and later they will accept me but it didn't happen. All the days were difficult for me, i recevied insults and bad treats. I couldn't overcome this problem alone so i looked for help and i found a psycologist that offered her help, i told her all the problems that i had and she said that comments didn't have to be important for me and also she told me that i'm not allowed to be sad due to bad comments. She succeeded in helping me to raise my  self-esteem. After a few weeks i met people who supported me and they became my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment