20200325

WRITING N°1 YESENIA BARRERA CAMPOS

234 Wheaton St.

Milan, Italia, 20127.

March 22nd, 2019

No. 00-39-0231-75864212

 

From: Lucia Bruzzone Quispe (luciabruzzonequispe_98@terra.pe)

To: Alonzo Bruzzone Lercari )(alonzobruzzone_70@gmail.com)

      Maria Lucia Quispe Florez (mariaquispe_73@hotmail.com)

 

Dear: Mr. Alonzo and Mrs. Lucia

How re u? I hope u re well. I'm writing because in these days of much chaos in all countries. I'm fine here in Italy although the situation is terrible, the news gets worse every day.

Some days, I go shopping at the supermarket to have basic things but b4 I buy food to survive. Y? Here they only allow us to go out a few days and at established times. I hope that u re also following the instructions of the President of Peru Y? POV because he's the highest authority & he will know how to face this nightmare because here the Italian situation is terrible.

I hope to see u all soon, I'm currently unable to travel because the airlines have canceled all flights to any destination although there are PPL waiting for a flight to leave the country. TBH it's impossible for me to return to Peru. My university classes have also been canceled but there re some that re online.

Plz, write me a msg when u read this email ASAP I miss them a lot. I ask u to comply with the quarantine. Let's comply #SATYINHOME that health personnel will fulfill their functions.

That is all my news, write soon.

Cheers to all the family, ILY.

Lucia.

No comments:

Post a Comment