20200325

Writing 1

Dear Mr. Ríos

I'd like 2 show u Y i'm going 2 b absent 2morrow's class @5pm

The reasons r:

1. My internet conection failed & i can't repare it bcs i need a proffesional 2 do that
 We r not allowed to go out so i can't find anyone 2 help me

2. AFAIK we r not obligated 2 attend the last day of class & i'll present my project 2day so i hope 2 have all my scores complete despite missing 2morrow

3. I'v been feeling bad these days, i think i have the flu but i'd like 2 confirm that so 2day @4pm i'll go 2 the hospital & probably 2morrow i'll return if they found problems in me

4. If i don't go 2 the hospital i'll help my mom bcs she asked me 2 helped her to organize my house & take care of my grandpa with health problems

THX for understanding, i hope 2 recieve a reply MSG  ASAP

-NICOL KIARA MUCHA PRUDENCIO

1 comment: