20200326

WRITING 2-José Gabriel Lapa Fernández

Well, I had a very difficult experience when I was going to return to Huancayo. In February, I traveled to Lima for vacations because I was very stressed with the ICPNA and the cademy classes, so my parents, my sister and I traveled to Lima. The good thing is that we have an apartment in San Isidro, so we did not have to spend on lodging. It was a month, very cool because I did many things I bought my Barcelona shirt, I went to the zoo, I also went to several shopping centers, for Example: Jockey Plaza, Larcomar. But the day we were going to return to Huancayo, we had a big problem because there were no tickets to return to (Central Tourism), we were very scared because we did not know where to go because it was already 12 o'clock and we no longer There were buses, so we had to wait until the next day, my parents had to use their cell phones to buy tickets and return to Huancayo. The good thing was that they managed to buy the tickets. At night we had to return to Huancayo. s 6 am we had not yet reached Huancayo because the car had failed so we had to wait, but the good thing was that we reached Huancayo.
N° WORDS=220


No comments:

Post a Comment