20200325

writing 1 - Lya Coronación

Hi teacher, good night
I wanted 2 comment on the activities I carry out in these days of quarantine. These days I was getting up very late since I think we are on vacation but is not true :( I have 2 advance my homework and b4 that worry about studying 2 enter university that is the most important 4 me, you know :) 
In the afternoons, after advancing a little of my tasks, some days I have to cook and help my mother, many people do not like to do this bc they think it is difficult or they are just lazy, my mom likes me to cook bc she says that I cook delicious, a secret from my mom is that she does not know how to cook, she hates doing that bc when she was a child, she had a bad experience cooking.
And @5 I have to enter my English classes online until 6 p.m, then I have my dinner with my parents, we talk 4 a while and we will rest. That is the itinerary of the days of quarantine.

Teacher I hope you have read it and have a good week with your family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment