20200326

writing 2 - Lya Coronación

Hi teacher Antonio, I am going to tell you what happened to me last year with a bad experience when I traveled to Tumbes.
Well, my godmother bought the tickets three months in advance; the day of the trip was approaching, I had my luggage ready to travel to Lima. When I arrived to Lima, all my family and I called the travel agency to send us our virtual tickets, but there the problem came because the one who was in charge of giving us the tickets did not answer the calls and messages.
We were all very concerned about the tickets, we had thought that we had been cheated but it was not, but they had restricted us some things stuff like the type of flight, the one we had bought was from the LAN airline and they changed us to the SKYPE airline, other disadvantage we had was that we could not carry more than 15 kilos in our suitcase and we had to give away our big suitcase and fill the clothes to the small suitcases.
After the whole trip, we told him what happened to our uncle and he told us that doing that was ilegal for the travel agency.

1 comment: