20200326

WRITING 2- Nayeli Flores Avila (I07)



The difficult experience I had to go through was when I traveled to Cusco.

My mother and I had arrived in Cusco. There was a man who had our names on a sheet of paper, he was the driver who took us to the hotel.

That same day, we went for a walk to learn more about that city, when it got dark we could not find the hotel we had booked and I saw a local person. I told my mother "She can help us" and we asked her for the hotel address and we finally managed to find the hotel. That was not all, the next day we got lost in Qorikancha, it was a crowded place. We could not find the guide and suddenly I saw him, so in the end, we succeed in finding our team of 20 people and continued with the tour.

When we returned to Lima we could not take the taxi that the travel agency had sent us for being late.

Anyway, it was a magical trip and we could not believe how many times we got lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment