20200319

Sheyla Macetas Veli . I07-5.00p.m.- 6:45p.m.

WRITING 01

Name: Macetas Veli Sheyla

I07- 5.00 p.m- 6:45 p.m

Letter to my dad

 

Dear Dad, I'm writing to you from Peru.

I want to tell you a little re my trip to Arequipa.

I travel w/ my mom and sister.

B4 of my trip, my sister told me to bring my new camera.

because she likes to take fotos,\ she wanted professional photos to post to her social media.

After a long trip, we arrived and  we went to a hotel called 'Dreams'.  The hotel is 2.1 km from the city.

The hotel is ¹  because it is modern, clean and has good service.

The next day we took a tour bus.

we walk around important places e.g.

Catedral de Arequipa, Volcan Misti, Camino del Colca, Mirador del Yanahuara and Bosque de piedras.

I felt really excited because we have a great treasure in our country.

the last day we explored the small streets to learn more re their culture and customs.

We took a guide, he sang to us re myths and anecdotes about Arequipa.

 

We also ate typical foods e.g. rocoto relleno and chupe de camarones.

I hope to see you soon, dear Dad.

 

Sincerely: Sheyla Macetas

 

1 comment: