20200325

WRITING N° 1 - I07 - MAGALY MILAGROS JAVIER ALIAGA

Mr. Rios 

 

Good day teacher. This is Magaly from class Intermediate 07. This is just a friendly reminder for our tutoring class Tues.23@11am. I sent u a message b4 our meeting  I want to be sure that I'm carrying the materials that I will need. I'm going to carry my book, my notebook and a pen. Please, Could you tell me if I am carrying what is necessary? Send me your answer ASAP teacher.

 

I also want to take the opportunity to ask u about the final exam & the project. I was talking to my classmates about that, and we all did evryt. Diff. 'cause we don't understand very well what we should do.  I'm doing a slideshow w/ images and some clips & Sheila is making a video e.g.  For that reason teacher could u talk about that 2morrow in classes, please?

 

Greetings 

 

                                                                     Magaly Javier Aliaga

1 comment: