20200326

Writing 2 - Marin Astucuri Indira Belen


                           My difficult experience  

My difficult experience was when I learned to ride a bicycle and I always looked at the children playing with their bikes happy but I always had that fear of driving, because one day my sister had an accident the bicycle brakes were damaged and a man brought her to my house and she was bloody and she couldn't eat for like two weeks.

For me was a challenge drove my bike, but I needed my parents' permission because they were afraid that the same thing would happen to me, my parents have to enforce my house rules that's why I always has to do my housework if I wanted to go out and ride my bike, but sometimes I decided to make a stand against the rules of my house. The first days were difficult to ride the bike because I always fell but with practice I could do it.

1 comment: