20200319

Message to Mr. Rios(permission) -Marin Astucuri Indira Belén

Dear, Mr. Rios.

This time I send you this msg because I need your permission to miss classes, 2morro I, I won't be able to be in class, but b4 I would like to explain the reason y I won't be able to be in class.

This time I won't be able to be in class b/c my grandmother is very sick and I have to take care of her b/c I only live with her, she needs me to be with her all the time, 24 h a day, at least until she is better and I have to w8 until my grandmother is better. Also I will have to do the housework, attend to her businesses, etc. Finally, Mr. Rios I hope your understanding and btw it's only for one day, I think my family arrive asap and I can go back to class. B4n I think the health of my grandmother is first I Idk if this is the correct medium, but I hth to justify my absence.

Thx in advance for your understanding.

1 comment: