20200319

WRITING N°1-JOSÉ GABRIEL LAPA FERNÁNDEZ

Dear Joaquin

Hi my cousin
How are you? You traveled? Well, I went to Lima 1 month ago, because I had to go to the ophthalmologist, also I needed vacations because in January I was studying at the Ingenieria Academy 😓 . B4 I traveled to Lima, I had to buy tickets to travel to Lima. When I was in Lima, I went to Chinatown and bought some important things, then we went to the wishing well😎, at night we returned to our apartment. The next day, my parents, my sister and I went to the jockey plaza and there were stores like Adidas, northon, etc 😅.And in February we did more things, the last day we went to gamarra and later we returned to Huancayo😢. It is not long b4 we see each other again, friend! How were your holidays?
Your friend,
José

1 comment: