20200326

Re: WRITING 2 - Naomy Damián

When I was 10 years old, I was going on vacation to the Merded, since I had an aunt who lived there, I liked to go since I saw my cousin because he is very funny and he is my age. It is very hot in that place so one day with my cousins ​​we decided to go to the pool, I was very excited but I remembered that I couldn't swim, but I wanted to go play with my cousins ​​and do things together like always... so we went to the pool. They all went in and I did the same, but I couldn't swim and that saddened me because everyone had fun except me. My cousin tried to teach me, but I fell very hard and was crying. My cousins ​​came to the house and said that nothing was impossible, so the next day we went to the pool again and he and my uncle taught me that he was very strict but wanted me to learn.
That day I couldn't either ... I felt like I was never going to learn ...
My last day of vacation in the Merced was spent in the pool with my cousins ​​who taught me how to swim.
I finally managed to learn to swim and it was very surprising for me since I succeed in do it because I did not give up despite the falls and all that.
Now sometimes I go swimming because I don't have much time for school and that. But I would like to spend more time in the pool.

El jue., 19 de marzo de 2020 10:27 a. m., Naomy Damian Bendezu <naomyrosita3@gmail.com> escribió:
Hello teacher :), I want to talk about the problem here in Peru. What you need to know. :(

Unfortunately this problem is getting worse because there are more people with this. A virus called "Coronavirus" appeared for about 1 month and today there are 127 cases of the virus!
The president gave a message to all Peruvians and now we do it

× We can't leave our houses because there is a curfew from 8 p.m. until 5 a.m.
× We can't go out for any reason, even if you need to buy something like bread, toilet paper, food, etc. We can not!! & it is impossible because the police could take us to the police station
× The most important thing is that we have to wash our hands b4 of being infected, since it is easy to spread the virus if you don't wash your hands.
Here in Huancayo people are responsible because all the streets are empty and people are afraid of being infected
.°. the only thing we can do is respect the words of our president & take great care
This is what teacher wanted to say. & I wish that this problem comes to an end and Peru continues as b4.<3

NAOMY DAMIÁN


No comments:

Post a Comment