20200325

Name: Sheyla Macetas Veli/ WRITING2/I07/5:00p.m.-6:45p.m.

I'm going to tell you about my difficult experience.

I remember when it was my birthday.

My family prepared a surprise for me.

We went for a walk to a place near Huancayo called "Ingenio".

In this place there are many trout, there are a lot of restaurants.

In the restaurants they sell typical Huancayo food, e.g. pachamanca al horno, fried trout, chicharron colorado and cuy colorado.

There's also an Ingenio fish farm

There is a ruler before entering the Ingenio Fish Farm.

You are not allowed to feed the trout.

My problem was that before my birthday. I had an accident.

When I was painting the wall of my house, I fell!

 

So when I went to ''Ingenio'', I broght my amulets, but it was very difficult for me because I couldn't walk fast and I couldn't ride.

I also remember that there's a viewpoint at ''Ingenio''. At first I couldn't climb the stairs, but then I managed to climb the stairs and enjoy the scenery.

 

Then we went to a very nice restaurant, called El Encanto.

It was also a challenge for me, because there were a lot of carts called ''motocross''.

While my brothers were playing, I had to sit down because my mom didn't  let me play with my brothers

Because I couldn't try too hard.

At the end of the day I felt happy, because I was with my family, we laughed a lot, it was a new experience for me.
Even though I couldn't  walk, I could eat my favorite food so it was a very nice experience. 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment