20200326

Writing 2 - Giulia Olivera Felix

The worst experience was 2 years ago (Mon.31@2018).
That day some strangers stole my dad his cell phone, money & the keys to his car.  They hit my dad with the gun to his head, but it wasn't that bad.It appears in many newspaper headlines saying that the Arc. Olivera owed money and that the thieves for revenge robbed him, but that is a lie.
The truth is that some gentlemen were chasing him and one day as they saw that my dad took a lot of money from the bank and he was alone they decided that that day is the right one.
⁂ That day they decided to rob him. They robbed him in front of my house.

 That day I was in my room when I heard a very loud noise and I saw out the window and my dad was injured.  I went to open the door and my dad told me to find a taxi.
When I found a taxi, my dad and mom went to the hospital and I was alone with my sister. I was very sad & tried not to cry. My sister asked me why I was sad.  And I couldn't tell you what happened because she was very little.
Then, a lady told me what happened in the robbery because she saw everything.
After two hours my dad came back and what I did was go hug him and I told my dad I missed you a lot.
That day was the worst day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment