20200320

Dear mother:

My sister & I are in good health, the little puppy we have, we asked the neighbor to take him out for a walk, every morning.

2morrow we leave work at 8 p.m.

On Sunday I will go w/ my sister to a fair in the neighborhood, although we have to drive 10 km, it is worth going:

My sister has a job interview on Tue.24@9:00 pm, she will be leaving the other job, she says that this one will pay her more.

I was thinking about continuing studying and I am going to go to Peru to get my study certificates, b4 I start my classes.

 

Mom, please eat well, take care of my plants & cats, remember that we love you very much 😊

Attentively , your daughters who love you very much.

Please , send us your answer ASAP.

Bordeaux - France.                

DE LA CRUZ INGA IAN. I07



Enviado desde Correo de Windows

1 comment: