20190425

WRITING N°2_MILAGROS LOPEZ

A STROKE OF LUCK

I'm not sure if in fact luck exists, but some events are the most unexpected and unreasonable that they have been happened. For example, finding money on the streets or a device such as cellphones on a taxi.

Usually I don't consider me a lucky person, however there has been cases in which I had a stroke of luck. Not exactly, I found a cellphone or money, instead that, my debt to the bank disappeared magically.

Well it was a debt for using my credit card in some stores like Plaza vea and oechsle, especially for having shopped at Oechsle.Yes, I know, I will should use a credit card just for shopping things that worth it. But sometimes, for women, it's a little difficult don't waste money on clothes.

Continuing with my story, two months ago, when I went to the bank to pay my debt, the cashier told me that I did not have any debt to the bank. I could not believe it! To my surprise, that was not all. He also told me that the bank owed me money for previous purchases.

Therefore, I had a credit balance on my card for future purchases. I'm not sure if it was a stroke of luck or just happened by chance, but with that new credit balance I purchased many necessary things for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment