20190424

Writing N2 - Luis Fernando Canez Cordova

Well I had a stroke of luck when I was 10 years old. When I was in the first grade , all of my friend invited me to a party . Well ,i didn't want to go because a i was preparing for a very important swimming competition and i knew that if i went to the party i would have felt tired the next day. For this i rejected the invitation of my friends. The next day , i felt very nervous for my competition . If i had gone to the party , i would probably have been late to the competition but when i arrived to the competition , it was very early . At the door of the pool I looked at a piece of paper in the ground and I went to pick it up. That paper in the ground was 100 dolars!!!. I was very lucky because if i had gone to the party , i wouldn´t found the money. 

1 comment: