20190425

W2 ~Michelle

I didn't believe in luck, I thought it was people's superstitions, but after that day my opinion about luck change completely.

It happened two years ago my family and I went to Huaycha, I brought my pet called "chico" because I wanted to play with him, but when I started to play  with my sister I distracted, and the trap came off and "chico" ran to the road because he saw a dog crossing the road, when I realized that "chico" was running to a dog the only thing I did was run after him, unfortunately, at the same time a truck was going to pass over there. However, when "chico" saw the truck he stopped the middle of the road, the truck passed with the sound of the horn at that moment my mom tell me Dont Look!. My family and me though that he died, after a few seconds, when I open my eyes I couldn't believe it! "Chico" was there although petrified he was alive! On the other hand, you will ask, how he survived? Well, fortunately, he survived because he was in the space under the car in which there aren't wheels, one more centimeter and he would not have survived.



1 comment: