20190425

Writing N°2/ I11/ Angel Quispe

A STROKE OF LUCK  

I don't usually believe in luck, I think that success and prosperity don't need it; it's just taking the chance and do the best. However, there are times where something unexpected happens. It was my case the last year, I took a taxi to go to the university because I was late and I was in hurry, I didn't even check how much money I had, wich was a terrible mistake. When I was near, I decided to pay, but there was nothing in my wallet.

The thing that made me get in despair was the driver's mood. He seemed getting more and more angry. So, I accidentally put my hand on the seat, and guess what?
I found exactly the amount of money that I had to pay! I couldn't believe that. 

Then, I got down when someone called me to tell me that the classes were canceled for that day, but that's another story. 

Anyway, there's no doubt that my luckiest moment I have ever had was finding money when I needed. 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment